We urge you to thoroughly go through the content of this page before you continue to use our website. So Keep reading below!
Among what this page outlines are the types of information that we collect and records, as well as how we use it.
Information We Obtain
In most cases, the personal information we asked you to provide, as well as the reasons for doing so, will be explained to you at the time you are asked to do so.
However, if you contact us directly, we can obtain additional information about you. And this might include your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you choose to provide.
How We Use Your Information
You should note your information is saved with us. However, we use the data we gather in a variety of ways. This includes:
- Operate, Provide, and maintain our website
- Personalize, Improve and expand our website
- Observe and evaluate how you use our website.
- Create new features and capabilities.
- Send you emails when necessary
- And Interact with you, which may be either directly or through one of our partners, for a variety of reasons, including customer support, providing you with website updates and other material, and marketing and promotional purposes.
Be aware that we use log files on this website. And, the use of log files is common practice. However, how log files work is that, when people visit websites, these files record their identities.
So as part of their analytics, all hosting companies perform this task. But it is important you note that log files only collect information such as IP addresses, browser versions, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), date and time stamps, referring/exit sites, and possibly the number of clicks.
Furthermore, log files are not connected to any personally identifiable information. And the information we collect via log files is to analyze patterns, operate the platform, monitor users’ movements on the site, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Kindly note that, on this website, ArtGallery, we use ‘cookies.’ Well, cookies are used to save information such as visitor interests and which pages on the website they accessed or visited.
And using this tech can help us easily enhance the user experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Kindly be aware that Google is one of the third-party vendors. Meanwhile, Google employs DART cookies to target advertisements to our site users based on their visits to www.website.com and other websites on the internet.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
So when this happens, the IP address is immediately sent to them. Well, these tools are used by advertisers to only evaluate the effectiveness of their advertisement campaigns and/or to customize the advertising content you see on websites you visit.
And it’s important you note that we have no access to or influence over these third-party cookies.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights
If you are living in California, then you have the right, among other things, under the CCPA to:
- Request us to disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of data we have collected from you.
- Request that we delete all personal information about you that we have acquired.
- Request that should we should refrain from selling your personal details.
However, if you submit a request for one of the aforementioned, you will receive a response as soon as possible. So please let us know via our Contact Us page if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
All of our visitors have right under GDPR to the following:
- The right to access information – Yes, you have the right to a copy of your personal information that we have with us.
- The right to rectification – If you feel your information that is with us incorrect, you have the right to request it to be corrected. Furthermore, you also have the option of asking us to fill in any information gaps you believe exist.
- The right to be forgotten – Additionally, you have the right to request that we remove your personal data in some situations.
- The right to limit processing – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data. And we won’t hesitate to do so.
- The right to data portability – Under GDPR, you have the right to suggest that we send the data we’ve collected to another organization or directly to you in some situations.
So if you submit any request in this regard, you will receive a response as soon as possible. And if you wish to exercise any of these privileges, please Contact Us.
Also, one of our other top priorities on this website is to improve internet protection for children. However, we advise you as a parent and guardian to keep an eye on, participate in, monitor, and guide your children’s online activities.
But kindly note that on ArtGallery, we can not collect personally identifying information from children under the age of thirteen without their consent. But if you think your child provided this kind of information on our website, please do not hesitate to Contact Us immediately so that we can remove it from our database.
Importantly, if you continue to use this website, https://artgallery-themaster.com, we believe you go through the above policies and you consent to and adhere to its terms.
In case you have any further inquiries about any of our policy terms, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Thanks for your understanding!